Hello Fellow Members
As advised earlier after consultation with Bowls Vic and Monash Council the Committee has decided to re-open the Club Green under very strict conditions.
It is unfortunate that such strict conditions apply but we are working under advisement from the relevant authorities and these are the only conditions under which we are allowed to return to the Greens.
The Club is open for play as of 8.00am on Saturday 16 May.
Unfortunately the Clubhouse is “out of bounds” with the exception of toilets so there will be no access to the bar, kitchen, main dining room or the deck. We apologise for this but it is beyond our control.
There is a maximum of 10 bowlers at a time on the green, who must observe “social distance of 1.5M” and you will need to book a playing time with Heather Topp the day before you want to play. We ask you please to observe this condition.
Play can only take place on the Top Green and bowls must be East – West.
These are the strict guidelines under which you can access the Club and they will posted at various points around the Club. Please observe them.
Thank you for patience and consideration.
- YOU MUST BOOK A SESSION TIME WITH SECRETARY HEATHER TOPP BEFORE USING THE GREEN
- BOOKINGS SHOULD BE MADE THE DAY BEFORE WITH HEATHER BY EMAIL OR PHONE (9569 7650
- THE MAXIMUM SESSION TIME IS TWO HOURS
- ONLY CLUB MEMBERS MAY USE THE GREEN – NO GUESTS ALLOWED
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ATTENDANCE REGISTER BEFORE PLAYING (LOCATED INSIDE LOCKER ROOM)
- A MAXIMUM OF 10 BOWLERS IS PERMITTED ON THE GREEN AT ANY TIME
- YOU MUST OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING ( 1.5M APART AT ALL TIMES)
- NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED – YOU MUST BOWL AND THEN VACATE THE PREMISES
- ACCESS TO BUILDING IS LIMITED TO THE MAIN LOCKER ROOM AND TOILETS ONLY
- THERE IS NO ACCESS TO THE MAIN BUILDING OR THE DECK
- THE BAR IS NOT OPEN AND THERE IS NO ACCESS TO THE KITCHEN
- ALL BOWLING IS TO BE DONE ON THE TOP GREEN – EAST- WEST ONLY
- SOCIAL DISTANCE OF 1.5M APPLIES
- NO CLUB COMPETITION GAMES PERMITTED – ROLL UPS AND PRACTICE ONLY
- PLEASE USE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT AND AVOID CONTACT WITH OTHERS EQUIPMENT
- USE TWO JACKS IF PLAYING SINGLES, PAIRS, TRIPLES OR FOURS
- USE TWO MATS AND AVOID SHARING OR CONTACTING OTHERS’ BOWLS
- PLEASE CLEAN/WIPE JACKS AFTER USE AND SPRAY MATS ( MATERIALS PROVIDED IN LOCKER ROOM)
THESE CONDITIONS WILL APPLY UNTIL THE NEXT ROUND OF RESTRICTIONS IS RELEASED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND CO-OPERATION